Forum rules of engagement
The trustees of Trevor Leggett Adhyatma Yoga Trust have established the following rules in order to keep the forum running well and to prevent problems. Please ensure that you comply with them… If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us. via the tlayt.org website.
1) While discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
2) Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or suchlike.
3) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
4) Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, and private message systems to spam other members.
5) We will not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate TLAYT moral standards.
6) The TLAYT Moderator shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate these standards.
7) Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
8) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
9) We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
10) All posts must be made in English.
11) Posts discussing the TLAYT Moderator’s decisions and actions are not allowed.
12) While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently the we reserve the right to take any actions deemed appropriate to ensure the forum is not disrupted or abused in any way.
13) You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
14) You cannot post advertisements or notices..
15) We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules; access to this forum is a privilege and not a right.
16) You should never give out your username or password to anyone, except to the TLAYT Moderator on request.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
1) We will not permit forum users to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations.
2) Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited.
1) Avatars deemed offensive or inappropriate by the TLAYT Moderator are not allowed.
2) We reserve the right to remove any Avatar deemed offensive or inappropriate without notice.
1) Although we will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the trustees nor the Trust itself will be held responsible for the content of any message.
2) By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
3) We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
The trustees of the Trevor Leggett Adhyatma Yoga Trust reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this forum.